Wednesday, July 2, 2014

003!Halfway there

I'm on my mid-year break and I just glanced over the current state of my results for my units last semester. So far I've achieved a H3 in Chinese and a P in Bio. Yeah.. what I have so far isn't something to be proud of and I'm not. I'm really disappointed with my Bio mark because although I knew I didn't do that well in first semester, I honestly don't believe I would've received a score so low. I'm not sure whether to believe it's because of my bad luck with Bio - that no matter how hard I study it or think I understand it, I always fuck up the exams and ultimately screwing up my overall grade; or whether it's just the grading system sucks and is totally unreasonable. Way to overlook the real problem, yeah...?

Also class registrations were yesterday and I had planned the (somewhat) perfect timetable draft the night before, that was deemed to be useless as I ended up getting the type of timetable I was avoiding to get. My class times aren't that horrible but personally, it's not settling well with me. The rational side of me is trying to negotiate and persuade myself that what I have at the moment isn't too bad and that it's definitely something I can work with, but my stubborn self keeps bringing me back to square one and just being mad at everything. Sigh.

No comments :

Post a Comment